From Strawberries to Cherry Tomatoes

July 14, 2015

UntitledUntitled
After weeks and weeks of brutally hot summer heat, we're finally getting a much needed break. It actually rained two night's ago, which shouldn't be a thing here in Oregon, but this year, it totally is.

Untitled
The change in weather and the early ripening tomatoes have me dreaming of fall. Are we there yet? But there's still so much summer to be had. So much more harvesting, pickling and playing in the sun. I'm trying not to wish it all away so quickly, but I'm so over this heat.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Are you seeing ripe tomatoes yet?

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your pictures! The heat is truly unbearable in our part of the world right now! And no rain to be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked my first zucchini and a few early girl tomatoes today! My gramma says the blackberries are ripe, so we should get out there to pick soon!

    ReplyDelete