Warmth

March 31, 2015

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled

Last Friday was so warm and beautiful. Matt and I went for a stroll (or waddle) around the neighborhood, plopped ourselves on the front steps with our coffees, and decided all spur of the moment-like to do some gardening. We planted tomatoes, y'all.

I don't know if they'll survive. I know it's still really early, and that anything could happen with the weather at any given time (it's raining like crazy as I type) - it's Oregon, after all - but we decided to risk it. We also planted some flowers, pulled weeds, and put up some trellising for our wandering raspberry canes. All that's left now is to plant some seeds here and there, and our super simple gardening plans for this summer will be nearly complete.

P.S. Okay, so Matt did most of the garden work while I sat on my pregnant bum and kept him company.

P.P.S. Has anyone else noticed how silly cats are when they're sitting on a sunny windowsill?

4 comments:

  1. It surely getting warm in our part of the world! Spring is reigning here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely how the colors come back at this time of year, online and offline :) Watching cats enjoy spring is the best thing ever in my opinion! Mine will chase the sunny spots on the floor and furniture all day and revel in the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just realized that you're a few days past your due date (I've been checking for news ;p)! I hope you're doing well and that the birth went smoothly (or will go smoothly)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gathering since you haven't been on FB or posted this week something happened. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete