December Favorites

December 31, 2013

UntitledUntitled


Dracula. If you like vampire shows, give this a try. I love the costumes, props, Van Hellsing's lab...

CustomFit by Amy Herzog Designs (for knitters)

Alaska: The Last Frontier - For an entertaining taste of homesteading in Alaska wth Jewel Kilcher's family.


This article on mindful eating.

This video on empathy versus sympathy.

Neil Gaiman: Keynote Address 2012 - This is a 20 minute address, but it's worth every minute. So inspiring.



Speaking of the New Year, I hope you are all having a fantastic last day of 2013! This was a quick year for me. It went by in a flash, but I guess time flies when you're having fun.

Personally, I'm excited for the beginning of a new year. I have big plans for 2014, some of which I plan to share with you later in the week in my New Year's resolutions post. Until then, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. happy new year lindsay!!!!
    can't wait to hear the plans for 2014...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and Matt!

    Love these posts where you share special links..I can really use the list of letting go and plan to print it out to follow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Lindsay! I'm excited to hear about your plans!
    We are so alike in what we like... I had bookmarked that "20 things" article as well and I just blogged about the Neil Gaiman speech, then came here and saw you had it in your post as well :)
    Thanks for your inspirational posts, have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just added all of these things to my Saturday morning reading list. I guess I can left things go a few days late! Happy New Year lovely!

    ReplyDelete