A Few Tidbits:
1. My kitties can't resist wool. Especially a newly finished project that's pinned out and waiting to dry. I'm coming to terms with this fact. Mostly because I don't have a choice.
2. I finally decided to write on our chalkboard walls (just a little) with snowflakes. It's really nice - like a temporary wallpaper.
3. Remember that Pottery Barn table I was swooning over a few months ago? Well, Matt and his dad have been working hard all month building something similar for our dining room, and it's almost ready to bring home! Check out my Flickr set if you're interested in seeing the progress.
4. Matt and I saw the 3D version of The Hobbit with friends over the weekend, and I really love it! Keep in mind, I decided to avoid the book before watching the films because I knew I'd be disappointed (that's the nature of book => film it seems), so if you've already read the books, you might not like it as much as I did. And this might not surprise you, but I'm completely in love with Bag End, which you get to see in so much more depth with this film. I'm using it as inspiration for our own home decor.
5. Speaking of Bag End, check out this amazing miniature sized re-creation. It's impressive!