Folded Poncho

December 6, 2012

Folded Poncho

Last June, I finished knitting this Folded Poncho, blocked it, tried it on once, and threw it in the closet in frustration. It was one of those projects that I wasn't quite happy with for whatever reason, but I figured I'd come back to it later and reassess my options.

And then we moved, and I forgot all about it. Until Monday morning, that is, while searching for layers to wear to keep myself warm. Looking back, I realize now that I grabbed for my poncho out of necessity, and wasn't even thinking about my previous frustrations about how it might look. I just knew I was freezing, and it seemed like the warmest thing in my closet.

Folded Poncho

Thing is, ever since I put this thing on Monday morning, I haven't taken it off. I love my Folded Poncho, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I guess that's the sort of thing that can happen with a little distance and a change in the weather.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so incredibly cozy! I wouldn't take it off until March, if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice and warm, no wonder you won't take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks incredibly warm! I bet it's cute on too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, it look super elegant and warm :)

    ReplyDelete