Claudia Scarf

November 16, 2012

Untitled

This little gem took me five days to crochet, and two more days to block, and it was worth every minute. Sometimes the simplest projects are the most beautiful, which was certainly the case with my Claudia scarf.

Claudia Scarf

The minute I saw it, I fell completely in love. And I'm so happy with how the yarn worked up. It's light and airy, soft and warm. And it's all for me.

Claudia Scarf Claudia Scarf

I think it's important to squeeze in a little time for yourself during the holiday knitting frenzy. I still have a few small projects to make for others before Christmas comes, but I'm not worried. I work best under pressure.

10 comments:

  1. oh lindsay....that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great gift for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm glad you all like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind sharing where you got this pattern!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all, Shelley. You can find the pattern here: http://littlesliceoflife.wordpress.com/free-patterns/claudia-scarf/

    ReplyDelete