Canucks

October 5, 2012

Canucks Canucks

Happy Friday! I finished knitting my first pair of socks yesterday, and I love them. They're more like slippers, really, 'cause they're made with worsted yarn, but they're very cozy. Click here for my project notes if you're interested and have a Ravelry account.

This weekend, I'm planning to finish our Harry Potter movie marathon (Matt and I started The Sorcerer's Stone last night), knit more socks, and celebrate a few family birthdays. You?

I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks. One can never have enough socks.
-Albus Dumbledore

3 comments:

  1. These look really warm and cosy! I really like your colour choices, too. Harry Potter is so nice, both films and books. Perhaps I'll copy you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always sooooo impressed with you ladies that make socks!!

    Have a fun, fun weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best weekend ever! Nice job on the socks :)

    ReplyDelete