Up to my ears...

August 28, 2012

Zucchini Relish

Happy Tuesday, everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to direct your attention to my guest post over on Garden Therapy for zucchini relish. It's really tasty stuff!

I think Matt and I are finally seeing the light at the end of our zucchini tunnel. Between the zucchini relish you see above, and this delicious soup (which I've made more times than I can count), I think we've done an admirable job with our zucchinis and crookneck squash this year. Still, we've got a whole bag full of them sitting on our kitchen counter today, so I'm looking for some other good zucchini-based recipes to try. So far, I've made stuffed zucchinis, zucchini breads and muffins, and zucchini lasagna.

Know of any other zucchini recipes I need to try?

8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to make is veggie tacos with sauteed mushroom, zucchini, onion, and bell peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty relish! - Daughter Kami makes the best Chocolate zucchini bread..it disappears really fast! I will ask her about it if you like. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes ma'am, I sure would. Chocolate zucchini bread sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the Chocolate zucchini bread. My aunt's is to die for! She also makes a zucchini pie, which is essentially apple pie with zucchini as a substitute for the apples. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Zucchini pie? That blows my mind. Must try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Rachel's suggestion- we make zucchini fajitas all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. zucchini fritters from www.smittenkitchen.com

    They are a delight and you can freeze them and reheat in the oven - if they last that long. I make a large batch and serve them with corn/blackbean salsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, love zucchini fritters. Great suggestion! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete