Elsewhere

August 17, 2012

Happy Friday, friends. I know things have been a little sparse around here lately because I've been busy canning, harvesting, and playing in the sun, so I wanted to share a couple posts I wrote over at My Own Labels with you real quick before kicking off for the weekend.

Baked Doughnuts

My first post is for baked doughnuts, which are seriously tasty, and would make a great project once the cooler weather kicks in. You could even coat them in sugar mixed with pumpkin pie spice for an autumn vibe.

Candied Jalapenos

My second post is for candied jalapenos, which are perfect for those of you growing peppers in your garden this year.

I hope you all have a fun, relaxing weekend! Matt and I will be driving out to Canby for the county fair and rodeo tomorrow. I haven't been to the fair in years, so I'm a little excited.

3 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you again! I look forward to your posts...you have a lot going on so I am being very patient.

    Those doughnuts do look good, with this heat it is hard to believe that fall will ever be here.

    Your jellied Jalapenos are the prettiest jars I've seen. Do you sell your labels or just do them for yourself?

    Have fun at the county fair, maybe we will see some photos? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those donuts look soooooo good! and what pretty jars!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the Fair in Canby. Seriously, the best Fair in Oregon (but then, I haven't been to many). Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete