Gone Fishin'

May 22, 2012

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Matt and I met up with my dad and step-mom this Sunday for some troll fishing on Detroit Lake. It was a little rainy here and there, but otherwise perfect weather. And, of course, there was a solar eclipse while we were rummaging around in the middle of the lake. We couldn't see much of it, but it was still pretty neat.

We didn't catch much fish this time around, but I really enjoyed it. This is the first time I've gone fishing in years - maybe even since high school. I'd like to go more often.

5 comments:

  1. What fun! You and your Matt are so adorable...you both look so happy. Isn't it nice that you were able to get together with your dad and step- mom, a very special time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! Our little family is going fishing soon too.

    Nice photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I think the Beyer campout at Detroit is on your Bday weekend! We should maybe drive out for a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been in forever either. Maybe sometime this summer? Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the eclipse was really cool. I'm from Michigan and I didn't know that there's a Detroit Lake, let alone a Detroit, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete