Doily Easter Baskets

March 22, 2012

Doily Easter Baskets

Doily Easter Baskets

It's officially spring! And it's snowing. There are daffodils and cherry blossom, and... snow. It is a rather strange phenomenon. Still, despite nature's insistence on keeping things super cold for just a little while longer, I'm looking forward to all of the florals and colors associated with the new season.

With Easter just a few short weeks away, I decided to experiment around with my doily collection and some fabric stiffener. Check out my tutorial over on My Own Labels if you're interested.

And happy spring!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look. If only I could procure more doilies- and more occasions to show them off! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I have quite a collection of doilies and some are pretty spring colors that would turn out nice...Off I go to check out your 'how-to'. Thanks and Happy Spring to you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, these are so cute.

    Love it Lindsay!

    amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'm always looking for things to do with doilies--I seem to have inherited a million of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll jump over and look, they are so lovely.

    Our spring seems to have brought with it days so warm it feels like midsummer, at least for this week.

    ReplyDelete