Baked Clay Ornaments

December 5, 2011

Baked Clay Ornaments

It's December 5th! 20 days 'til Christmas. I just finished decorating the last of my baked clay ornaments, and I still have the paint on my fingers to prove it. And aside from the part where you have to condition the clay before it's even remotely moldable, I thought it was a really fun project! You can get information on how to make these here. It'd be a great activity to do with kids. 

I've got all of my Christmas gifts ready, and the front room is fully decorated, but I still feel compelled to make more. I should just relax and enjoy it, right? Maybe I'll go make some cookies...

3 comments:

  1. Those are so very cute, won't it be nice to look back years from now and remember how you shared your first Christmas as husband and wife. - I vote for you baking some cookies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, and yes, you should relax, though making some cake or biscuits i rarely a bad I idea!

    ReplyDelete