Brown Paper Packages

November 25, 2011

Brown Paper Packages

I don't know about you, but around here it's officially Christmas. As soon as we returned home from Thanksgiving dinner last night, we turned on A Christmas Carol, pulled out the tree, and put up the twinkle lights. My husband is very fond of Christmas, and his enthusiasm is contagious.

Truth be told, I've been working on Christmas gifts since July. The upside to this level of preparation being that I don't have to scramble around last minute. The downside, the repression of my excitement to give them away as soon as possible!

Cheers to a warm Thanksgiving (my personal favorite holiday), and a relaxing weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I'm in the Christmas mood too. Every Thanksgiving, after dinner, we put in the dvd..Christmas Vacation and some of the other favorties. - I just picked up 2 Stir Crazy popcorn poppers and will have a hard time not giving them early. hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is something so lovely about wrapping presents and decorating, even if it's simple -- that tradition and those memories of awe and magic are priceless. happy holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brown paper and string!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah - every year I *wish* I'll be that organized! lol. Every year, I scramble... :) your packages look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gifts look gorgeous! I had to laugh when I read about you wanting to give your makes away early, I'm the same, when they're done I am so keen to give them away.
    No thanksgiving here in Aus, but I am keen to experience one in my lifetime.
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...these are a few of my favorite things.

    So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things!"

    ReplyDelete