Striped Scarf

October 3, 2011

Chroma Striped Scarf

I've been knitting away at this striped scarf over the weekend. I really like this project because it's mindless enough that I can easily work on it while watching a film, but the color combinations are exciting enough to keep me interested. It's also really soft.

Chroma Striped Scarf

The weather is supposed to shift quite a bit here in the next week or so. We're going to get lots of rain and cooler weather, so I guess we should salvage all of the tomatoes we possibly can before they rot. Maybe I'll even try fried green tomatoes for the first time, or green tomato chutney.

11 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful. I am not good at knitting scarves, though I love to knit hats. The yarn is lovely and looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a comfy looking scarf~ love your yarn choices~

    xo

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yarn! I genuinely miss simple projects. The closest I have is a sweater, but it's a solid high medium level. That yarn, though. I need garments made of that yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can even see how soft it is in the photo, so pretty. The weather has shifted here too and I made molasses cookies this afternoon. - Tomato chutney sounds good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness, I love that yarn!!!

    Really lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is gorgeous! Love the subtle rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting topic of discussion thanks for the share. This is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must try the fried green tomatoes!! I'm a Florida girl and they are delicious :) I'm jealous of your cold weather, here it's been chilly (for us) in the mornings, maybe 60? But then getting hot again, all the way to the 90s. I wish it were scarf weather here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous scarf. I wish I had the patience to learn to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would that yarn be Malarigo?? Looks deliciously soft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's chroma from knitpicks. And it's verrrry soft. :)

    ReplyDelete