Wedding Wednesday!

September 7, 2011

Wedding Flowers

The Arbor

Matt

Vow exchange

Bridal Bouquets

Signs

Reception Area

The Champagne Barrow

Reception Area

Gone Fishin'

The dessert table.

Cutting the "Cake"


Matt and I

There are a few things I definitely should have known:
1. I would not have time to take photos.
2. I would start crying halfway down the aisle once I saw Matt playing his guitar.
3. The generosity of everyone involved would make the whole day one of the most amazing and unforgettable experiences Matt and I have ever had.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a beautiful setting and setup. Love the table decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsay, I have tears in my eyes, everything looks so amazing and you are such a beautiful bride and your Matt is such a handsome groom. What a wonderful, happy wedding to start your sweet life together. I wish you many blissful years!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful! Congratulations on your amazing day! You both look wonderful and happy, blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many congratulations, Lindsay! Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Your wedding looks absolutely gorgeous! :) Love it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely from the bride on down! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! what a beautiful handmade wedding, the best kind if you ask me!

    Hope your day was everything you wanted it to be.

    congrats!
    hks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your wedding looks so beautiful and you both look so happy. All of your preparations and crafts paid off--lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The decorations and setup looks beautiful! What a great thing to make your day even more special! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful day you must have had! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! So wonderful to see a few snapshots of how the big day came together after so many months of preparation. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. :)

    ReplyDelete