The Day Before

September 2, 2011

Signs

We had our combined bachelor/bachelorette party last night. We had dinner at Swagat (I'm eating leftover biriyani for breakfast!) followed by karaoke in a private room at Voicebox with lots of good company. It was so fun! Of course, my vocal cords are completely shot after a group round of Bohemian Rhapsody...

Signs

Today we're off to rehearse the ceremony, followed by a barbecue with family and friends. But first, I woke up extra early this morning just so I could have an hour or two to myself with my morning cuppa joe.

Tissue Paper Pompoms  Tissue Paper Pompoms

It's all finally happening! We're gettin' hitched, and I'm so excited! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I will. :)

5 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you and your big day. I am sending you best wishes for a lovely wedding and the happiest life together, forever. I can hardly wait to see photos and hear all about it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excite for you! Congratulations a little bit early :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! Man, I hope I remember to photograph EVERYTHING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see tons of photos.
    It's awesome the weather is cooperating!

    ReplyDelete