Strawberry Fruit Leather

August 10, 2011

Homemade Fruit Leather

Homemade Fruit Leather

Remember those strawberries I picked up from the farmer's market over the weekend? Well, I used them to whip up some homemade fruit leather yesterday, and it's really, really tasty. Check out the recipe from Simply Recipes here. You can follow Elise's guide for fruit leather using all sorts of fruit - not just strawberries.

If you're one of those observant types, you may have noticed a dwindling in my Wedding Wednesday posts for this month. Well, now that the wedding is almost here, I've decided to leave the rest of the planning as a surprise, but I may still post a thing or two here and there. And, of course, I'll post pictures of the big event itself once the wedding is over. What a happy relief that will be!

But for now, I've got vows to write and more paper bouquets to construct.

7 comments:

  1. The fruit leather looks like it is full of intense strawberry flavor, I bet my grand kidos would love this!

    The wedding is getting close, I bet you are so excited! It will be so nice to see how it all turns out...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruit leather--keep meaning to make some with the apples we get in the early Fall.

    And I, for one, can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove fruit leather. A favorite from my childhood. You are getting so close to your wedding! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing- and it's not something I ever thought about making.

    I bet it would ship from Portland to Seattle with no problem! We should test it out....

    (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project and beautifully presented. I WILL be trying this! Thanks for sharing :-)
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete