Wedding Wednesday

July 13, 2011

Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers

The weather was cool and rainy yesterday, so I had a friend over to help me make paper flowers. I recently posted about these as  DIY wedding inspiration, if you remember. Here's the tutorial from JDC if any of you are interested in making a little bouquet for yourself. They're so easy! And beautiful.

We spent all of our time cutting, rolling and gluing the tops, but we plan to get together again soon to make the leaves and stems. I want lots of these paper flower bouquets for the wedding. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are sharing your happy wedding preparations with us every week..and it is info that we can also use ourselves for our own decorating fun. Your wedding will be a very special one for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete