Over the weekend.

July 25, 2011

The weather was beautiful for my bridal shower on Saturday. The games were awesome, the food was delicious, and the kiddie pool was nice and refreshing. In fact, I might have to invest in a little kiddie pool for myself at home. It'd be nice to dip my feet when it's really hot outside.

Then yesterday, Matt and I packed up our blanket and sunglasses for Edgefield to see the Fleet Foxes perform. It was such a magical experience, and left both of us with goosebumps all over. I won't forget that concert anytime soon. I really look forward to seeing them again in the future.



Wristies

I've been laying all of my wedding-related crafts aside this week. Instead, I'm re-teaching myself how to knit, and finding small, stripey crochet projects to use up all of my leftover yarn. It's been a nice break, but I really should get back to all-things wedding. We've got just over a month to go!

6 comments:

  1. How thrilling to have your shower, I hope you received everything you needed on your 'list'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it was lovely for your shower! :) Fun! And I'm glad I'm not the only one making gloves in the summer, cuz I was going to finish up a pair of fingerless mitts but felt funny because of the sunshine...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Fleet Foxes perform. I bought their new album and have been really enjoying it. We are going to see Belle Brigade next week down here in San Diego - ever heard of them?

    Your knitting is beautiful! I so wish I knew how!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little mits! (And I also owe you a thanks for turning me on to the Fleet Foxes. Love.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear your bridal shower went well! what an exciting time! Those mits are an awesome color btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!

    I haven't heard of belle brigade, but I'll definitely check them out. I'm always up for music suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete