Wedding Wednesday

June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday already? Time seems to be moving just a smidge too fast for me this week. Actually, this whole month has gone by in a breeze. Anyone else feeling like June went by too fast?

I've been getting a lot done, thankfully! Though now that the wedding is almost two months away, I'm starting to feel like I'm a little behind on things. In the end, I have a feeling that our wedding will either be under-decorated due to miscalculations (or lack of calculation, really), or heavily over-decorated. I'm shooting for the latter, of course. So this week, I'm hunting down some fairly simple papercrafts:

Rolled Paper Flowers from Jones Design Co.

Paper Flags by WeddingChicks.

HomeLife's Fairy Lights via The Bride's Diary

Rosettes from Donna Salazar.

Living with Lindsay's Vintage Paper Wreath via The Bride's Diary.

Can you guys tell that I have a thing for paper wreaths? I honestly didn't know I was obsessed with them until I started making plans for my wedding.

Enjoy the rest of June!

3 comments:

  1. The paper wreaths are so much fun but, the top photo of the paper flower arrangement is the one I flipped over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those paper flowers are divine!! Also there is just something about string lights for a wedding - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for finding my blog-- i love to meet new bloggy friends, and your design is lovely. It's exciting that you have a wedding coming soon:) and this decor looks lovely... can't wait to hear more about it!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete