Checking In

June 6, 2011

Hello, hello! I'm still out of town, spending most of my time mucking horse stalls, crocheting and soaking in the hot tub. Speaking of crochet, do any of you have a Ravelry account? I've had my account for awhile, but have only recently begun exploring the project pages, groups/forums, and all of the available patterns. It's addicting.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hello real quick. It feels weird to go a whole week without posting, but it's also really nice to be on a vacation of sorts. Though, I consider this more of a "work-cation." Matt and the Fluffy Feline will be joining me here tomorrow afternoon, and then the real work shall begin: homemade pinwheels!



Anyway, I'll be back next week. Until then, I hope June is treating you well!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Ravalry but I will check it out, thanks for the link.

    What a cute pic of your Matt and Fluffy Feline, bet you miss them.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw - sounds like you're having fun! And I *love* Ravelry!! Isn't is great? Love me some free patterns. I think my username is 'MichelleAlynn', there. :)

    ReplyDelete