Wedding Wednesday

May 25, 2011

Matt and I have been really busy this week with wedding projects, but I don't get to share them with you until they're camera-ready. All I can say is that I'm really, really excited!

This week, I came across some images of inspiration for a few simple wedding DIYs. The best part? I already have all or most of the materials required to make them. I love it when that happens.

Ring pillows via The Ritzy Bee Blog

Dried flowers and herbs from Design Sponge.

 Flags made of washi tape via Pinksuedeshoe.

Drinking jars with name tags via Ruffled

Sheet music backdrop by Pobke Photography via Postcards and Pretties.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute ideas..love the ring pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those drinking jars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty it all is! Can't wait to see your projects.

    Oops, just realized I gave my post today the exact same title as your last post, he he. It's one of my labels so I put it up without thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    Lola - I can't imagine there are too many original post titles out there anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suuuuper cute ideas! I love the sheet music background, it definitely has a classy antique feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what I love more, the flag stirs or the ruffle cakes!

    ReplyDelete