Wedding Wednesday

May 18, 2011

This week, with the help of this tutorial, I made wreaths constructed from toilet paper rolls.

TP Wreath

I was afraid that they would look tacky, but I think they're going to fit in nicely with our wedding. Especially after I add flowers and ribbon. After the wedding, I'll try to find a way to reuse them for Christmas.

I also finished my crocheted flags...

Crocheted Flags


Crocheted Flags

I wasn't sure I liked them enough, so I hung them on the wall to contemplate the issue. The next morning, I came downstairs and was pleasantly surprised. I guess they're keepers!

And last but not least, Matt and I found a cute couple at the thrift store for our dessert table.



This will hopefully be one of many little pairs we make/find. We'll see!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! Completely impressed by those toilet paper roll wreaths. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with the toilet paper roll wreaths too, I would never have guessed by the photo.

    Your little angels look pretty pleased with the thought of sitting at the dessert table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. love the use of toiletpaper rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous, I never in a million years would have guessed they were made from toilet paper rolls!! I'm bookmarking this one, they really would look great as an inexpensive decoration during Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes those toilet paper roll wreaths. I'm addicted to making them now. Must find more toilet paper rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how the wreaths turned out!!!!

    -pz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wreaths turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those wreaths turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    I love your TP roll wreath! I featured your post on my "Links of Light Bulbs" collection of TP roll crafts. Hope you like it!
    http://www.equippingcatholicfamilies.com/2011/10/links-of-light-bulbs-1.html

    ReplyDelete