Wedding Wednesday

May 4, 2011

Good morning! I can't believe it's already May, and that our wedding is only four months away. I have a lot to do, so today I thought I'd share some things that are inspiring me for D.I.Y. projects:

 Whimsy Crown via Pinterest (if you know the original source, please let me know).




 Table Settings via Style Me Pretty.

I think it'd be really neat if Matt and I could make a cupcake stand, table settings, and cake toppers in similar styles. As for the whimsy crown and necklace? I may have to treat myself as a reward for all the hard work. :)

5 comments:

  1. beautiful stuff!!!!! Linds, I love your style. I wish I would have had your help with my wedding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet idea for the cupcake stand...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me want to get married again. Same guy--I just want the chance to plan another wedding!

    ReplyDelete