Wedding Wednesday

April 27, 2011

Empty

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned that I wanted to turn this old rice sack into a bucket for my flower girl, so I found a promising tutorial, cut out the pattern and pinned everything together. And then it just sat there on my desk for another week until I worked up the nerve to give it a go.



I actually think it turned out okay, but it's not exactly what I want for my flower girl. I want something taller. Luckily, I still have a few yards of burlap, so I'm going to mess around with the pattern this week until it's perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Very clever! You really have vision being able to look at that bag and see what you created in this photo..Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's adorable and quite original! The previous post about garbanzos is mouth-watering, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Garbanzo beans have that effect on people, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete