Wedding Wednesday

March 9, 2011

I found my dress!

It isn't a traditional wedding gown by any means, but it's exactly what I want. Traditional gowns seem itchy and stuffy, and I hate that they're so expensive for one-time use. I rarely come across something I like, but when I do, I take note. There's usually something light and airy about the dresses/gowns I'm drawn to, and something a little unique. For example:


La Garçonne: left, right.

Via SteepStreep (Click the link! The whole wedding is beautiful.)


5 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsay, what a sweet dress that is. September weather is usually so nice in Porltand, it will be just perfect...Big Sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I too favor something a little less traditional. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its allllll coming together!!!
    <3

    PZ

    ReplyDelete