Show and Tell Monday

March 21, 2011


I think a good week-long internet break was exactly what my brain needed. I wasn't completely away. I popped on here and there (to upload pictures, mostly), but I left the blog/blog reader alone, and steered clear of Facebook/Twitter. I spent a lot of time crafting, writing, cooking, and cuddling with my cat. And I felt more present and inspired!

This will most likely be my last official "Show and Tell Monday" because Katy has decided to take a break from blogland. We'll miss you Katy! Wish you the best. :)

These are some of the thrifty finds and collages that we have over the bookcase in our living room:

On the wall. On the wall.
On the wall. On the wall.

They're kinda silly, but I really like them. Anyway, have a happy Monday! And happy change-of-season.

Man, I'm so excited about spring. I think it's time to take a little nature walk around my neighborhood to see what's blossoming. You know, once it stops raining...

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. I like your pictures too and the flower one is my favorite. Have a good walk in the neighborhood, remember the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure the umbrella will help. Portland wind usually renders them useless, but I'll be sure to wear my raincoat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - I feel ya. It rains here until June, feels like - but there *are* cherry blossoms outside of my window, already. Odd combination! I love your blanket & your cute cat. :)

    ReplyDelete