March 14, 2011

Hello, hello.

I'll be fasting from most of my usual internet activities this week. I've been feeling really distracted lately, juggling several things at once without any real focus, and always with some sort of entertainment running in the background. While this is normally fine, I feel like I need to re-center myself and be silent for awhile. I need to get reacquainted with myself, I think.

Who knows? Maybe I'll find some of the creative energy and motivation that I've been lacking, and come back next week with my head bursting with ideas! I hope so.

See you next Monday! Have a great week, and a very merry Saint Patrick's Day.

2 comments:

  1. All of us need time to sweep out the cobwebs occasionally. We will miss you but look forward to seeing you after your break. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that before. You will be surprised at how peaceful life will feel. I think I am going to follow suit, at least for today...

    ReplyDelete