Wedding Wednesday

February 23, 2011

I had a little meeting with my superawesome MoH this week, and we decided it was time to make our list of "to-dos" and "to-figure-outs" for the big day. We have a lot of work cut out for us, but we're totally focused and excited. Time to crack our knuckles and get to work!

I thought I'd share the list in case anyone wants to borrow it. I'll be returning frequently to highlight our accomplishments, in case you're interested:

  • Guest List
  • Invitations, Direction Cards, RSVP
  • Registration
  • Engagement Photos
  • Marriage License
  • Bridal Shower
  • Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
  • Photographer
  • Rehearsal Dinner
  • Food/Catering
  • Wedding Cake/Cupcake/Pie
  • Champagne
  • Dress: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, etc.
  • Boutineer/Corsage Ideas
  • Jewelry/Accessories
  • Rings
  • Favor Ideas
  • Flowers
  • Music
  • "Our" Song
  • Tents + Chairs
  • Centerpieces
  • Place Settings, Dishes, and Utensils
  • Trash Bins
  • Candles
  • Guestbook
  • Decorations
  • Table Linens
  • Thank You Cards
-------------------------------------
And!

The big question on my mind this week is this: wedding pie or cake? I'm leaning toward a combination of wedding pies + cupcakes:





Have a happy Wednesday!

P.S. Click here to see my wedding color inspiration boards over at MoL! This was my first attempt at making them, and I think they're super fun. :)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to your Wedding Wednesdays. Thanks for including your readers, it will be fun to see you checking things off of your list.

    It's snowing here and if it hasn't hit Portland yet, it's on the way...Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - cake is always lovely at weddings, but how cute are those pies?? :) I love cupcake 'cakes', too - they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second cake it is so sweet! the cupcakes are fun too…oh my too many great choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love the idea of wedding pies!!! Of course, I just love pie in general.

    ReplyDelete