Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2011


So what are you doing today? My man and I are going to make a homemade heart-shaped pizza, drink some wine,  and watch a movie. I know it's not terribly exciting, but a nice, quiet evening is exactly what we want.

Since today is the big day, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Valentine's Day images from around the web this year. It's so fun to see all of the ideas that people come up with for holidays:






One, two, three, four, five, six.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. A very Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! :) I *love* cute Valentines' goodies! I hope yours was a lovely one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the heart on the piano keys these are so sweet. pizza and movie night in with the one you love..sounds like a valentine day well spent!

    ReplyDelete