Resolutions.

December 29, 2010


After graduating from college last June, I naturally started going through the process of reinventing myself. I read somewhere that we human beings take on four or five different identities in our lifetime, and I could tell that mine was, whether I liked it or not, about to change.

I still haven't entirely grasped myself amongst all of the transition, but I know things are good. I know I'm excited, and motivated, and happy, and that I've never felt this way before. And I think the above list really captures an attitude I've adopted for myself over time.

Anyway, it made me smile and think of everyone who might be in the process of planning their 2011 New Year's Resolutions. Happy goal-setting!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful words of wisdom, thanks for sharing and a very Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is so cool!! Thanks for sharing
    (^o^)

    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to this! Happy News Years to you!
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  4. And happy goal-setting to you! I've just recently resolved to go get another cup of coffee (I like to set the bar low, so it's easily achieved) ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you Insay!!


    -pz

    ReplyDelete