Christmas Wishlist 2010

December 8, 2010

I wish I could offer a holiday gift guide, but the only person who I really know how to shop for is myself. If you ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you I'm a giver of money and gift cards (and, unfortunately, the occasional toaster), but gift-giving is a talent that I'd like to improve upon. Real gifts always seem so much more thoughtful, don't they?

Anyway, these are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing under the Christmas tree this year. What's on your list?



1. Zig markers  2. Sterling disc  3. Stamps - CuteTape  4. Paper pens - LetterboxCo.  5. Tote - Tiny Happy  6. Paper tape - LetterboxCo.  7. Address file - Lovely Design  8. Divine Twine - Olive Manna  9. Lumine earrings - Edor  10. Fujimax Instax MINI

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that my list for Santa requires deep pockets and I do not expect everything.
    1. New lens for my Nikon
    2. Tripod
    3. Photoshop
    4. Vintage Spirograph
    5. Hook Book made by Lola Nova

    Even though I have been very good this year I would be happy with even one of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I really want a nice DSLR, but I don't think I could ever ask anyone to get that for me as a gift. It's one of those things I'll save up and buy on my own someday - but I definitely want one. Bad.

    And I think Lola Nova's hook book is super cute, for sure. I may have to get me one of them, too, once I collect a few more hook sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great wish list- I think mine would pair up well with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gift-giving is definitely tricky. I try to shop for people year-round. I'd rather find the 'perfect gift' in july than be scrambling to buy 'just something' the week before xmas. My only problem is that 1) I have a hard time keeping secrets and not just giving it to the person on a random day and 2) putting the gift somewhere where I'll remember it come xmas time

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I see several things on your list that I would love too! I've been wanting Divine Twine for ages!

    I'm not asking for much this year, just a lino block carving set, been dying to give that a try!
    Thanks for the nice words about my hook books :)

    ReplyDelete