Hibernating.

November 20, 2010

Finished!

The forecast shows a mix of snow and rain tonight and tomorrow, but my brain cannot believe that we're already in winter weatherland. I say this regarding every season lately, but fall is passing by so quickly!

My body, on the other hand, is geared for hibernation. Thank goodness for layers upon layers of clothing, books, hot cups of tea and fresh-baked bread from the oven.

I'm so excited to have finally finished my granny square blanket! Just in time, too. It is fulfilling its purpose: keeping its inhabitants warm and cozy while they lounge around, working on their handmade Christmas decorations and such.

A 'tis the season crocheted banner.

A 'tis the season crocheted banner.

We're excited about Christmas this year. We're excited about Christmas every year!

I hope you're staying warm tonight. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I wish we were getting snow out this way...and your blanket looks awesome! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life: The chill sets in and I basically look like a blanket burrito for the rest of the season.

    Love your blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hooking up a storm! Love it all and my favorite is your green and red...I am looking forward to Christmas too!!

    Keep safe, I know how everything can go sideways real fast in Portland..we are still waiting to make the call about coming down for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your blanket and garland look great! I'm so jealous! I wish I had time to crochet :)

    I hope to make time for some just-for-fun crafts in January.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blanket and your banner! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete